As stated in Section 19 of your residential tenancy agreement an urgent repair is classified as, and only the following:
- A burst water service
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that uses water or is used to supply water that is broken or not functioning properly, so that a substantial amount of water is wasted.
- A blocked or broken lavatory system.
- A serious roof leak.
- A gas leak.
- A dangerous electrical fault. Flooding or serious flood damage.
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises.
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the residential premises for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering.
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure.
Griffith Real Estate do not offer an after hours repair service OR an after hours lock out service. If you do require the services of a tradesman after hours please refer to the following people whom you may contact if the repair is one of the above.
- Ellistricity – Paul Ellis 0412375737
- Watts Tripping – Ben Betts – 0409644444
- Bellato Plumbers – Adam Bellato 0418606129
- Chris Keenan – 0428609548
- Hi Tech Glazing – 0432433226
- Laurie’s Windows – 0409041365
- Griffith Keys & Locks – 69642244
If you are unsuccessful in contacting any of the above trades people please refer to the yellow pages to contact another local trades person that will attend to the repair